Middle Image
   Login  |  Register  |  Forgot Password 
Below Login Ad
All Queries |  Resolved Queries |  Today Queries |  Become an expert Ask Query

Please Help: which itr form applicable

Posted Date : 26-Jun-2013 , 02:00:51 pm | Posted By: Manoj Kumar

Category : Income Tax | Answers : 2| Comments : 2| Hits: 223

A society registered under the societies registration act 1860. For that society which ITR form applicable to filling the return in A/Y year 2010-11

   Answer by: Vikky Kumar Jha
ITR-5 Form This Form can be used a person being a firm, AOP, BOI, artificial juridical person referred to in section 2(31) (vii), cooperative society and local authority. However, a person who is required to file the return of income under section 139(4) (a) or 139(4) (a) or 139(4) (b) or 139(4) (c) or 139(4) (d) shall not use this form
   Answer by: Vikash Kumar Jha
for more details visit following link http://www.casansaar.com/articles-detail/Which-is-your-ITR-/2075.html
Posted By : CA Mayank Jindal 27-Jun-2013, 12:55:42
Posted By : Vikash Kumar Jha 26-Jun-2013, 02:12:13
If registered under section12A/12AA,then Form ITR-7 otherwise ITR-5

Search By Categories

More Categories

Hall of Fame for Queries

Name Pic Queries Rank
Rambabu Senkarasetti 569 13
Vaneet Gupta 560 8
CA Satuti Mahajan 360 21
Ashish Karundia 317 9
Rishabh Upadhyay 300 15

Search Question:

...keeps you updated
Home News Articles Discussion Members Community Jobs Empanelment Files Matrimonials Students Queries Classifieds Events About us  Top Members Coaching Centres TestimonialsJudiciaryNotifications/CircularsBookseDirectoryWebsiteEmailseDirectory |   Score Board |   Press Release   |   Blood Bank   |   Opinion Poll   |   Feedback |   Advertise us |   Terms & Conditions |   Contact us
Follow Us : Twitter Icon Facebook Icon Orkut Icon Linkedin Icon


↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Developed By: CASANSAAR Copyright@casansaar