Login  |  Register  |  Forgot Password 
Below Login Ad
Discussion < General < All About Mother...
Post Topic
students zone,CA Students
Rajesh

[ Scorecard :1366 ]

body{overflow:auto;width:100%;height:100%;margin:0px;padding:0px;}#cg_msg_content{margin:0px 10px 10px 10px;}#inline_attachments{margin:0px 10px 10px 10px;}.headerSubjectLine,.headerSender,.headerRss{display:inline-block;margin-right:2px;}.headerSubjectLine{margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:2px;line-height:20px;}.headerSender{cursor:pointer;float:left;}.messageHeaderDiv{position:relative;top:0px;left:0px;cursor:text;margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;padding:10px 10px 0px 10px;}.msgHeaderContainer td{vertical-align:top;}.headerSubjectLine span.cgSelectable-over{text-decoration:underline;}.headerSender span.cgSelectable{vertical-align:top;}.headerSender span.cgSelectable-over{text-decoration:underline;}.msgHeaderLink{cursor:pointer;margin-left: 10px;margin-right: 20px;-moz-user-select:none;}.headerControl{cursor:pointer;}.headerRecipientLabel,.headerCCLabel{float:right;margin-left:15px;padding-right:5px;}.messageHeaderDivider{color:transparent;background-color:transparent;height:1px;clear:both;margin:10px 0px 10px 0px;border-bottom-style:none !important;border-left-style:none !important;border-right-style:none !important;}.certMailBanner{background-color: #D7EFFD;border-bottom:1px solid #6B98B2;}.certMailBannerIcon {width:25px; height:18px;overflow:hidden;margin-left: 1px;background-position: -411px 0;background-repeat: no-repeat;}.offlineIcon {overflow:hidden;background-position: -1048px 0;}.onlineIcon {overflow:hidden;background-position: -1026px 0;}.busyIcon {overflow:hidden;background-position: -1070px 0;}.headerControlsImg{padding-left:15px;padding-right:10px;margin-left:5px;font-weight:normal;position:absolute;top:0px;width:90px;white-space:nowrap;}.connImg,.connImgTab{position:relative;float:right;width:48px;height:48px;padding:0 0 12px;z-index:9;}.connImg{top:-22px;margin-bottom:-22px;}.msgSubjText{overflow:hidden;position:relative;}.headerControls{float:right;position:relative;z-index:5;font-weight:normal;}.msgHeaderIcon{background-image: url(http://l.yimg.com/a/i/us/pim/dclient/cg570/img/md5/89934005fc5afde6f790f427fd74c3b5_1.png);}.messageFlagIcon{background: transparent url(http://l.yimg.com/a/i/us/pim/dclient/cg570/img/md5/89934005fc5afde6f790f427fd74c3b5_1.png) repeat scroll -860px 0pt; height: 17px; width: 17px; cursor: pointer; margin-right: 3px; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;}.noflaggedIcon{background-position: -654px 5px;}.messageFlagIcon-over{background-position: -617px 0pt;}.flaggedIcon{background-position: -637px 0px;}#domainKeyIcon{background: transparent url(http://l.yimg.com/a/i/us/pim/dclient/cg570/img/md5/89934005fc5afde6f790f427fd74c3b5_1.png) repeat scroll -860px 0pt; height: 17px; width: 17px; cursor: pointer; margin-right: 3px; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;}.posRel{position: relative;}div.ellip{position: relative; display: inline-block;}div.ellip .ellip_text{overflow: hidden; width: 100%;}div.ellip span.dots{position: absolute; top: 0px; right: 0px; display: none;}.msgDisplayWidget{padding: 0px; position: relative; display: block; width: 100%; cursor: default;}.certMailBannerIcon{background-image: url(http://l.yimg.com/a/i/us/pim/dclient/cg570/img/md5/89934005fc5afde6f790f427fd74c3b5_1.png);}.textLink-over{text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer;}.textLink:hover{text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer;}.offlineIcon{background-image: url(http://l.yimg.com/a/i/us/pim/dclient/cg570/img/md5/89934005fc5afde6f790f427fd74c3b5_1.png);}.onlineIcon{background-image: url(http://l.yimg.com/a/i/us/pim/dclient/cg570/img/md5/89934005fc5afde6f790f427fd74c3b5_1.png);}.busyIcon{background-image: url(http://l.yimg.com/a/i/us/pim/dclient/cg570/img/md5/89934005fc5afde6f790f427fd74c3b5_1.png);}.textLink{color: rgb(84, 84, 84);}.colorC4{background-color: rgb(255, 248, 224);}.thumbnailsTable{border: 1px solid black; width: 625px; border-spacing: 1px 10px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 8px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 8px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 8px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 8px;}.thumbnailsTitle{color: rgb(128, 128, 128);}.thumbnailContainer{padding: 15px 1px 1px; width: 205px; text-align: center; vertical-align: bottom;}.thumbnailBox{border: 2px solid rgb(255, 255, 255); padding: 5px; display: inline-block; font-weight: bold; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 8px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 8px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 8px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 8px;}.thumbnailLink{padding: 1px; font-family: tahoma,helvetica,arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; width: 205px; text-align: center; vertical-align: top;}.thumbnailImg{-moz-border-radius-topleft: 8px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 8px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 8px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 8px;}.fontT1{font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px;}.fontT2{font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 13px;}.fontT3{font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px;}.fontH1{font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-size: 16px; line-height: 18px;}.fontBold{font-weight: bold;}.fontMedGray{color: rgb(119, 119, 119);}.fontDarkGray{color: rgb(34, 34, 34);}.colorK2{border-top: 2px dotted rgb(216, 216, 216) ! important;}.colorK3{border-color: rgb(225, 225, 224) ! important;}.colorWhite{background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);}.fontT0{font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 17px;}.fontLink{color: rgb(0, 129, 194);}.textLink {cursor: pointer}

About Mothers..

Inexperience is permitted,
No special skills required,
Must love kids and pets,
Eager attitude desired.

A loving heart's essential,
Soft, gentleness, a plus,
A kindly, warm demeanor,
Combined with tenderness.

Add agility of body,
And dexterity of hands,
Both can be instinctive,
But be ready on demand.

Have good ears, with which to hear,
Sharp eyes, with which to see,
Arms strong enough for hugging,
And a spirit, fancy-free.

Can speak to God in heaven,
Have folded hands to pray.
Have ability to guide and teach,
And ability to play,

Can cook, and bake, and clean, and sew,
Can nurture little souls,
Knows how to hold on tightly
Yet, how to hold, when letting go.

Mothers some day return to God,
Yet, never do depart,
A mother's love, eternal love,
Forever in one's heart.

Mother's

Recipe of Love

A large bowl Of Unconditional

Love, Generous helping of patience

Huge Portion of energy, Cup of

Kindness and a dash of discipline.

Blend Love and patience together.

Dip the mixture in Kindness. Roll

it in energy. Sprinkle Discipline

Serves One Happy Kid.

Quotes On Mom..

All that I am or ever hope to be,
I owe to my angel Mother."

"God could not be everywhere and
therefore he made mothers."

"Of all the rights of women,
the greatest is to be a mother."

"The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the
bottom of which you will always find forgiveness."

"My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw.
All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success
in life to the moral, intellectual and physical
education I received from her."

"By and large, mothers and housewives are the only
workers who do not have regular time off.
They are the great vacationless class."

"The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom."

"Youth fades; love droops, the leaves of friendship fall;
A mother's secret hope outlives them all."

"I remember my mother's prayers and they have
always followed me. They have clung to me all my life."

"The most important thing a father can
do for his children is to love their mother."

"Men are what their mothers made them."

"A rich child often sits in a poor mother's lap."

"Her dignity consists in being unknown to the world;
her glory is in the esteem of her husband;
her pleasures in the happiness of her family."

"The story of a mother's life:
Trapped between a scream and a hug."

"Making a decision to have a child -- it's momentous.
It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking
around outside your body."

"To describe my mother would be to write
about a hurricane in its perfect power."

CA SUBHASH KR.

[ Scorecard :11869 ]

good one

Kshitij Nijhawan

[ Scorecard :1969 ]

gr8 words

Ketan Samdani

[ Scorecard :3214 ]

gr8 one

Vigneshwaran R

[ Scorecard :2972 ]

Mom The Great...

Reply to this Discussion

You need to be logged in to post comment

www.casansaar.com
...keeps you updated

Home

|  News

|  Articles

|  Discussion

|  CA Firms

|  Members

|  CA Community

|  Jobs

|  Empanelment

|  Files

|  Matrimonial

|  Students zone

|  Queries

|  Classified Ads

|  Events

|  About us

|   Top Members

|  Coaching Centres

| Testimonials

| Judiciary

| Videos

| Notifications/Circulars

| Book

| eDirectory

| Interview

| Website

| Emails

| Software

|  Score Board

|   Press Release  

|   Blood Bank  

|   Opinion Poll  

|   Feedback
 |   Advertise us

|   Terms & Conditions

|   Refund Policy

|   Contact us
 |   Blog

|   Sitemap

|   Auditing

|   Bank

|   Bank branch audit

|   Banking

|   Black Money

|   CA

|   CA Announcement

|   TDS

|   Students Zone

|   Custom

|   VAT

|   Service Tax

|   Corporate Law

|   General

|   Excise

|   SEBI

|   Finance

|   GST

|   ICAI

|   FEMA

|   ICWAI

|   ICSI

|   DGFT

|   RBI

|   IFRS

|   CAG

|   Budget

|   Merger & Acquisitions

|   International Business

|   Shares & Stock

|   Excel Tips

|   International Taxation

|   ITR

|   Chartered Accountant

|   Tax Audit

|   Companies Act

|   Money Laundering

|   MCA

|   Income Tax Refund

|   NPA

|   Income tax software

|   CST

|   CA Exams

|   CA Results

|   CBDT

|   Accounting Standards

|   DIN

|   Judical Announcement

|   MDP

|   PAN

|   Whats App

|   Secretarial Standards

|   NGO

|   CA Convocation

|   Finance Bill

|   ICAI Notification

|   CARO

|   COMPANIES SECRETARY

|   Accounts

Follow Us : Twitter Icon Facebook Icon Orkut Icon Linkedin Icon Linkedin Icon
Developed By: CASANSAAR Copyright © casansaar

Top Accounting Firms,CA COMMUNITY,CA SANSAAR,Chartered Accountant,Ca Networking Firms,Partner Portal,Ca Assignments,CA,Online Communities For Chartered Accountant,Circle For Ca,CS,CMA and FINANCE,Articles By CA / CS / CMA,accounting news articles,Ca Firms In Delhi,CA ANNOUNCEMENT

accounting jobs,article trainees,best website creator,empanelment,income tax slab, ITR, TDS Chart,budget of india 2014-15,gst,auditing,Income tax,students zone,cpt,community matrimony for ca,Classified Ads,Community Matrimony For Ca,Students Zone,Coaching Classes,Company Secretary,Cost Accountant,Judiciary.