Below Login Ad
Discussion < Career < INTERVIEW TIPS Q & A
Post Topic
students zone,CA Students
CA. SANAT PYNE

[ Scorecard :5906 ]

INTERVIEW TIPS

1. Tell us something about yourself.

Ans:- I am a person with strong interpersonal skills and an  ability to get along well with people. I enjoy challenges and looking for creative solution to problems.

Or

Besides the details given in my application & C.V, I believe in character , values, vision & action .I am quick in learning from mistake .I am confident that various test that you have conducted will corroborate my competencies, aptitude and right attitude for the job including a good culture fit with your organization.

2. What do you seek from the job?

Ans:- You would see in my background that I have chosen to do courses which offered me a chance to do field work and thereby equip myself to be a good finance professional. I would like a job which gives me a chance to apply all that I have learned in my professional course (C.A) as well as one which enables me to grow as a professional. I

Would like a role which enables to make a difference!

Or

A long – term ,if not lifetime carrier ,great learning opportunities, challenging roles, rational career progression ,good job satisfaction ,and opportunities to use my strength and overcome my weakness .I would also like to work for the organization that give me an opportunity to serve the organization ,the society and above all,my country.

3. How you present your strengths and weakness?

Ans:- My strength is that I have very strong values and ethics and a good eye for detail.

I believe in strong relationship and have a very supportive family and very good friends. My weakness is that I tend to take to many variant tasks and am not able to accomplish each to my level of satisfaction.

Or

One of my weaknesses, as I perceive it, would be occasional compromise on time for quality and perception.

4. Tell us incident where you had a problem with a peer. How did you handle it?

Ans:- One example which I can cite is a problem I had with my college who was my partner in my field of work assignment. We had a disagreement on how to present a project reports. I explained my perspective to him and ask him for him view point .I have found that when conflicts occurs, it’s because of a failure to see both side of situation .At that point we found a compromise, could be reached by incorporating both our ideas.

5. If you were an animal /a can of soup /some other random object, which one would you be? And why?

Ans:- I would be a can of soup – one that has a variety of flavuors,bubbling with enthusiasm. I would associate my determined attitude with the can;s tough exterior.i would believe that whatever the label on the can, the contents are always a surprise.

6. Where do you see yourself after 10 years?

Ans:- I like to see myself at a position where I can use my creative to the best.

Or,

In an upcoming designated position in our organization where can I use my skills & knowledge to the fullest?

7. What might make you leave this job?

Ans:- Lack of proper management and a  feel  that not satisfying by company environment.

Or

As far as satisfaction from current job is concern I am quite happy,the reason to leave the job is that I am looking for more challenging type of work .I want to shoulder more responsibility where I can show my ability to performed my best.  

CA SUBHASH KR.

[ Scorecard :11869 ]

very nice

Siddharth Bumb

[ Scorecard :7112 ]

thank you very much

ahmad husain

[ Scorecard :67 ]

good.

SHIKHA SONI

[ Scorecard :6262 ]

THANKS 

Vinay Sharma

[ Scorecard :75932 ]

thanx for sharing......

VENKATESH REPALA

[ Scorecard :752 ]

thanx a lot for sharing

Vigneshwaran R

[ Scorecard :2972 ]

Thanks a Lot!!

Reply to this Discussion

You need to be logged in to post comment

www.casansaar.com
...keeps you updated

Home

|  News

|  Articles

|  Discussion

|  CA Firms

|  Members

|  CA Community

|  Jobs

|  Empanelment

|  Files

|  Matrimonial

|  Students zone

|  Queries

|  Classified Ads

|  Events

|  About us

|   Top Members

|  Coaching Centres

| Testimonials

| Judiciary

| Videos

| Notifications/Circulars

| Book

| eDirectory

| Interview

| Website

| Emails

| Software

|  Score Board

|   Press Release  

|   Blood Bank  

|   Opinion Poll  

|   Feedback
 |   Advertise us

|   Terms & Conditions

|   Refund Policy

|   Contact us
 |   Blog

|   Sitemap

|   Auditing

|   Bank

|   Bank branch audit

|   Banking

|   Black Money

|   CA

|   CA Announcement

|   TDS

|   Students Zone

|   Custom

|   VAT

|   Service Tax

|   Corporate Law

|   General

|   Excise

|   SEBI

|   Finance

|   GST

|   ICAI

|   FEMA

|   ICWAI

|   ICSI

|   DGFT

|   RBI

|   IFRS

|   CAG

|   Budget

|   Merger & Acquisitions

|   International Business

|   Shares & Stock

|   Excel Tips

|   International Taxation

|   ITR

|   Chartered Accountant

|   Tax Audit

|   Companies Act

|   Money Laundering

|   MCA

|   Income Tax Refund

|   NPA

|   Income tax software

|   CST

|   CA Exams

|   CA Results

|   CBDT

|   Accounting Standards

|   DIN

|   Judical Announcement

|   MDP

|   PAN

|   Whats App

|   Secretarial Standards

|   NGO

|   CA Convocation

|   Finance Bill

|   ICAI Notification

|   CARO

|   COMPANIES SECRETARY

|   Accounts

Follow Us : Twitter Icon Facebook Icon Orkut Icon Linkedin Icon Linkedin Icon
Developed By: CASANSAAR Copyright © casansaar

Top Accounting Firms,CA COMMUNITY,CA SANSAAR,Chartered Accountant,Ca Networking Firms,Partner Portal,Ca Assignments,CA,Online Communities For Chartered Accountant,Circle For Ca,CS,CMA and FINANCE,Articles By CA / CS / CMA,accounting news articles,Ca Firms In Delhi,CA ANNOUNCEMENT

accounting jobs,article trainees,best website creator,empanelment,income tax slab, ITR, TDS Chart,budget of india 2014-15,gst,auditing,Income tax,students zone,cpt,community matrimony for ca,Classified Ads,Community Matrimony For Ca,Students Zone,Coaching Classes,Company Secretary,Cost Accountant,Judiciary.