FRIENDSHIP is when you have Big fight,

Deciding to break down all ur relation,

Then u decide,

To Put aside ur Ego,

Hug each other and say

Abe O Natunki .........."I Need U"

CA VIPIN GARG

[ Scorecard :3509 ]
Has this ever happened to you? A friend you hadn't spoken to in a while and you accidentally run into each other. You'll look at each other for a moment, wondering whether you should talk or not, cast awkward glances and go about your business. It's funny how two friends who were once inseparable can become complete strangers, isn't it?

Friendship is perhaps one of the most beautiful relat­ionships that two people can share. Friendship is about sharing opinions, dreams, fears, aspirations and hopes. Friendship is about engaging conversations, which go on and on and make you lose track of time. Friendship is about cherishing old memories of togetherness and creating new ones everyday. When you watch friends hanging out and having a great time, it seems as if they just belong together. However, maintaining a friendship is not always rosy. It requires a sound mutual understanding with lots and lots of love and care for each other.

Often when you see people who were once very close and have later moved on to part ways, you think what could've gone so terribly wrong between them that they can't even stand each other? Can a friendship that starts with a 'no sorry, no thank you' rule and reaches the 'friends forever' stage end on a bitter note? The reasons for a broken friendship might be many, but most often when people look back at their broken friendships, they regret them. If you have ever lost a friend due to a petty fight or any other differences, then just read through these quotes about broken friendship . You might want to give your friendship another shot.
  • Moving on is simple; what you leave behind, that makes it difficult.
  • A simple friend thinks the friendship over when you have an argument. A real friend knows that it's not a friendship until after you've had a fight.
  • A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face.
  • You meet people who forget you. You forget people you meet. But sometimes you meet those people you can't forget. Those are your friends.
  • If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.
  • We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry.
  • A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
  • Never explain yourself. Your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe it. ~ Belgicia Howell
  • Friendship must never be buried under the weight of misunderstanding. ~ Sri Chinmoy
  • Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.
  • Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget. ~ G. Randolf
  • My father always used to say that when you die, if you've got five real friends, then you've had a great life. ~ Lee Iacocca
  • Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest. It's about who came, and never left your side.
  • There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt. Doubt separates people. It is a poison that disintegrates friendships and breaks up pleasant relations. It is a thorn that irritates and hurts; it is a sword that kills. ~ Lord Buddha
  • It is strange how often a heart must be broken before the years can make it wise.
  • The worst solitude is to be destitute of sincere friendship. ~ Sir Francis Bacon
  • We all lose friends.. we lose them in death, to distance and over time. But even though they may be lost, hope is not. The key is to keep them in your heart, and when the time is right, you can pick up the friendship right where you left off. Even the lost find their way home when you leave the light on. ~ Amy Marie Walz
  • So if you have a friend with whom you've fought for some reason or have simply lost touch due to your busy schedule, then it is time to give them a call or meet up. Life is too short to hold grudges and harbor bitterness. Cherish the people who have been with you and are always with you. Friends are always friends no matter what, every friendship goes through its good and bad phases, but remember that you can make a difference by taking the first step and bridging the gap.

CA VIPIN GARG

[ Scorecard :3509 ]
Has this ever happened to you? A friend you hadn't spoken to in a while and you accidentally run into each other. You'll look at each other for a moment, wondering whether you should talk or not, cast awkward glances and go about your business. It's funny how two friends who were once inseparable can become complete strangers, isn't it?

Friendship is perhaps one of the most beautiful relat­ionships that two people can share. Friendship is about sharing opinions, dreams, fears, aspirations and hopes. Friendship is about engaging conversations, which go on and on and make you lose track of time. Friendship is about cherishing old memories of togetherness and creating new ones everyday. When you watch friends hanging out and having a great time, it seems as if they just belong together. However, maintaining a friendship is not always rosy. It requires a sound mutual understanding with lots and lots of love and care for each other.

Often when you see people who were once very close and have later moved on to part ways, you think what could've gone so terribly wrong between them that they can't even stand each other? Can a friendship that starts with a 'no sorry, no thank you' rule and reaches the 'friends forever' stage end on a bitter note? The reasons for a broken friendship might be many, but most often when people look back at their broken friendships, they regret them. If you have ever lost a friend due to a petty fight or any other differences, then just read through these quotes about broken friendship . You might want to give your friendship another shot.
  • Moving on is simple; what you leave behind, that makes it difficult.
  • A simple friend thinks the friendship over when you have an argument. A real friend knows that it's not a friendship until after you've had a fight.
  • A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face.
  • You meet people who forget you. You forget people you meet. But sometimes you meet those people you can't forget. Those are your friends.
  • If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.
  • We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry.
  • A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
  • Never explain yourself. Your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe it. ~ Belgicia Howell
  • Friendship must never be buried under the weight of misunderstanding. ~ Sri Chinmoy
  • Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.
  • Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget. ~ G. Randolf
  • My father always used to say that when you die, if you've got five real friends, then you've had a great life. ~ Lee Iacocca
  • Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest. It's about who came, and never left your side.
  • There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt. Doubt separates people. It is a poison that disintegrates friendships and breaks up pleasant relations. It is a thorn that irritates and hurts; it is a sword that kills. ~ Lord Buddha
  • It is strange how often a heart must be broken before the years can make it wise.
  • The worst solitude is to be destitute of sincere friendship. ~ Sir Francis Bacon
  • We all lose friends.. we lose them in death, to distance and over time. But even though they may be lost, hope is not. The key is to keep them in your heart, and when the time is right, you can pick up the friendship right where you left off. Even the lost find their way home when you leave the light on. ~ Amy Marie Walz
  • So if you have a friend with whom you've fought for some reason or have simply lost touch due to your busy schedule, then it is time to give them a call or meet up. Life is too short to hold grudges and harbor bitterness. Cherish the people who have been with you and are always with you. Friends are always friends no matter what, every friendship goes through its good and bad phases, but remember that you can make a difference by taking the first step and bridging the gap.

Namrata

[ Scorecard :102 ]

Friendship rules:

No Drama,

No xcuse,

No Sorry,

No Thanks,

Dont say I'm Busy

Just alwz say ....

Yaar tere liye to jaan bhi hazir hai......

Denge nahi woh baat alag hai........

AKHIL MAHESHWARI

[ Scorecard :4567 ]

Friendship....... No words to explain, just feelings..... we are thankful to God who have given us freedom very openly to create such a very beautiful and formost relationship of life........ muuuuuaaaaaahhhhh..... love you dear @friend.........

CA SUBHASH KR.

[ Scorecard :11869 ]

very nice.......!!!!!!

Siddharth Bumb

[ Scorecard :7112 ]

absolutely, nice sharing.... keep it up

Ketan Samdani

[ Scorecard :3214 ]

nice one thanks for sharing.

Reply to this Discussion

You need to be logged in to post comment

www.casansaar.com
...keeps you updated

Home

|  News

|  Articles

|  Discussion

|  CA Firms

|  Members

|  CA Community

|  Jobs

|  Empanelment

|  Files

|  Matrimonial

|  Students zone

|  Queries

|  Classified Ads

|  Events

|  About us

|   Top Members

|  Coaching Centres

| Testimonials

| Judiciary

| Videos

| Notifications/Circulars

| Book

| eDirectory

| Interview

| Website

| Emails

| Software

|  Score Board

|   Press Release  

|   Blood Bank  

|   Opinion Poll  

|   Feedback
 |   Advertise us

|   Terms & Conditions

|   Refund Policy

|   Contact us
 |   Blog

|   Sitemap

|   Auditing

|   Bank

|   Bank branch audit

|   Banking

|   Black Money

|   CA

|   CA Announcement

|   TDS

|   Students Zone

|   Custom

|   VAT

|   Service Tax

|   Corporate Law

|   General

|   Excise

|   SEBI

|   Finance

|   GST

|   ICAI

|   FEMA

|   ICWAI

|   ICSI

|   DGFT

|   RBI

|   IFRS

|   CAG

|   Budget

|   Merger & Acquisitions

|   International Business

|   Shares & Stock

|   Excel Tips

|   International Taxation

|   ITR

|   Chartered Accountant

|   Tax Audit

|   Companies Act

|   Money Laundering

|   MCA

|   Income Tax Refund

|   NPA

|   Income tax software

|   CST

|   CA Exams

|   CA Results

|   CBDT

|   Accounting Standards

|   DIN

|   Judical Announcement

|   MDP

|   PAN

|   Whats App

|   Secretarial Standards

|   NGO

|   CA Convocation

|   Finance Bill

|   ICAI Notification

|   CARO

|   COMPANIES SECRETARY

|   Accounts

Follow Us : Twitter Icon Facebook Icon Orkut Icon Linkedin Icon Linkedin Icon
Developed By: CASANSAAR Copyright © casansaar

Top Accounting Firms,CA COMMUNITY,CA SANSAAR,Chartered Accountant,Ca Networking Firms,Partner Portal,Ca Assignments,CA,Online Communities For Chartered Accountant,Circle For Ca,CS,CMA and FINANCE,Articles By CA / CS / CMA,accounting news articles,Ca Firms In Delhi,CA ANNOUNCEMENT

accounting jobs,article trainees,best website creator,empanelment,income tax slab, ITR, TDS Chart,budget of india 2014-15,gst,auditing,Income tax,students zone,cpt,community matrimony for ca,Classified Ads,Community Matrimony For Ca,Students Zone,Coaching Classes,Company Secretary,Cost Accountant,Judiciary.