Login  |  Register  |  Forgot Password 
Below Login Ad
Discussion < Students < Preparation Tips For IPCC Exams
Post Topic
students zone,CA Students
Vinay Sharma

[ Scorecard :75932 ]

Preparation Tips For IPCC Exams :

Dear students success it is the product of both intelligence and hard work . so for CA for exams both required ( intelligence and hard work ) . number of students face problems for preparation i. e. how to start & from where to start and from which subject to start like this . Avoid such mistakes following are the steps observe :

Step 1 : After completion of your coaching access remaining period for exams later on analyse yourself preparation for both groups or single group .

Step 2 : Draw a scheduled for preparation .

Step 3 : I would suggest to all theory part of the subjects better to read early morning time only.Because it is the best time for grasping.

Step 4 : You have to be practice problematical papers like Accounts , costing & FM otherwise in examinations difficult to salve the problems .

Step 5 : Before going to exams you have to be revision total syllabus 2 to 3 times .otherwise u will  got blank during exam.

Step 6 : In law & income Taxation subjects don ‘t code wrong section its results may be loss of marks. u have 100 % confident on that u can code other wise write like, prescribed section .

Step 7 : In examination presentation is very important that ‘s reason u have to start every question in fresh page and code question number in middle of the page & Avoid striking and write legible this is helpful to get more marks .

Step 8 : After finish your exam don ‘t discuss with friends regarding that exam . left your question paper in examination hall and start your preparation for next exam .

Step 9 : suppose in group I A / c paper u r not presented properly just ignore that and prepare for next exam . Maximum of students are doing is any one paper not presented properly he / she not concentrate remaining exams . My dear students don ‘t do like that may be chance remaining papers u can get exemption . So think positive.

Step 10 : Dear students after completion of your exams in case u have doubt any subject start your preparation immediately because after announcing of the result u have only 2 .5 months only . For clearing CA exams may be take one or more attempt so don ‘ t get mentally stress .

Vinay Sharma

Subject wise tips :

1 . IT & SM : I would suggest to all SM preparation level is from last chapter to first chapter . And IT start with flowcharts & decision table later on network, inter net , DBMS finally start 1 st chapter . From practice manual 40 to 45 marks paper will be from it so should be concentrate on that . Remaining part is definition part around 15 marks.

2 . INCOME TAX : You have to read every concept in income tax paper & one more thing is total income problems important , and in every problem u have make note points its impress to valuationer . Put the currency symbol other wise u can loss marks . My sincere advice is don ‘t start with total income problem in examination y because its take more time for completion. at the time of preparation first of all finish indirect tax( service tax & VAT) y because its less concept u can get nearly 50 marks .

3 . AUDITING : In auditing company auditor chapter is very important in that chapter only around 15 to 25 marks. And standards also important for exams read 2 to 3 times. Last 2 to 3 attempts asked only direct question only so more concentrate on direct questions .

4 . ACCOUNTS: In accounts I & II subjects very important is accounting standards its around 12 to 25 marks in each subjects . In examination presentation level is start with journal entries problem then ledger a / c after that final a / c problems. y because time management is very important in CA examinations .

5 . COSTING & FM : I n this subject first of all theory part u have to prepare its nearly 30 to 35 marks later on start practice problems in both costing & FM otherwise u cont salve the problems in examination .

6 . LAW : in this subjects first of all prepare company law & other laws y because around 50 to 60 marks cover in these topics . Later on business communication etc .

Vinay Sharma

IMPORTANT POINTS:

1 . Time management is very important in examination.

2 . Don ‘t STUDY CONTINIOUSLY . take small breaks

3 . Sleep every day 6 to 7 hours .

4 . Take food properly .

5 . Very very important point is in all exams u have to be write point wise .

6 . Don ‘t refer 2 to 3 author books .do practice manual . its very important 

7 . We would suggest that for the benefit of the students read the suggested answers carefully its useful to your examinations .

hope this article useful to your preparation .

BEST OF LUCK 

Prashant Kotwal

[ Scorecard :58 ]

I teach Strategic Management and Tax. My opinion is contrary to Vinay's regarding SM. It is better to start with the first topic of SM and then I tell my students how to come up with easy ways to remember the concepts, frame the answers up to the last topic in SM and successfully attempt the SM part of IT & SM paper. The first and the second chapter of the SM course will give you a fair idea of whatever you are studying in the further chapters. This is because, I and my peers in our teaching team strongly believe in concept based teaching and not mugging up the things. Remember, it is important to pass an examination but the real test is when you are out in the real world where your knowledge is valued and not your marksheets. Good luck with the studies!!!

Prashant Kotwal

[ Scorecard :58 ]

With respect to Taxation paper, nowadays, Direct and Indirect Taxes are no longer differentiated into 2 different sections. For example, Question 1(a) might be computation of total income while Question 1(b) might be Service Tax. Thus, I would suggest please go through at least, past 4 papers, solve them as if you are appearing for the exam and evaluate yourself before you set your foot on revision. This will give you a guideline as to what topics to refer to first. Also, don't depend on the notes provided to you by your CLASSES. They are made as per the professor. It is important that you make your own notes - not detailed ones- but like LAST MINUTE REVISION and follow those on the day before your exams. Refer to notes from your classes for clarification of a particular concept only as those are a bit detailed or refer to your study material, or books by Dr. Vinod Singhania or T.N.Manoharan.

Vigneshwaran R

[ Scorecard :2972 ]

Good One!!

Reply to this Discussion

You need to be logged in to post comment

www.casansaar.com
...keeps you updated

Home

|  News

|  Articles

|  Discussion

|  CA Firms

|  Members

|  CA Community

|  Jobs

|  Empanelment

|  Files

|  Matrimonial

|  Students zone

|  Queries

|  Classified Ads

|  Events

|  About us

|   Top Members

|  Coaching Centres

| Testimonials

| Judiciary

| Videos

| Notifications/Circulars

| Book

| eDirectory

| Interview

| Website

| Emails

| Software

|  Score Board

|   Press Release  

|   Blood Bank  

|   Opinion Poll  

|   Feedback
 |   Advertise us

|   Terms & Conditions

|   Refund Policy

|   Contact us
 |   Blog

|   Sitemap

|   Auditing

|   Bank

|   Bank branch audit

|   Banking

|   Black Money

|   CA

|   CA Announcement

|   TDS

|   Students Zone

|   Custom

|   VAT

|   Service Tax

|   Corporate Law

|   General

|   Excise

|   SEBI

|   Finance

|   GST

|   ICAI

|   FEMA

|   ICWAI

|   ICSI

|   DGFT

|   RBI

|   IFRS

|   CAG

|   Budget

|   Merger & Acquisitions

|   International Business

|   Shares & Stock

|   Excel Tips

|   International Taxation

|   ITR

|   Chartered Accountant

|   Tax Audit

|   Companies Act

|   Money Laundering

|   MCA

|   Income Tax Refund

|   NPA

|   Income tax software

|   CST

|   CA Exams

|   CA Results

|   CBDT

|   Accounting Standards

|   DIN

|   Judical Announcement

|   MDP

|   PAN

|   Whats App

|   Secretarial Standards

|   NGO

|   CA Convocation

|   Finance Bill

|   ICAI Notification

|   CARO

|   COMPANIES SECRETARY

|   Accounts

Follow Us : Twitter Icon Facebook Icon Orkut Icon Linkedin Icon Linkedin Icon
Developed By: CASANSAAR Copyright © casansaar

Top Accounting Firms,CA COMMUNITY,CA SANSAAR,Chartered Accountant,Ca Networking Firms,Partner Portal,Ca Assignments,CA,Online Communities For Chartered Accountant,Circle For Ca,CS,CMA and FINANCE,Articles By CA / CS / CMA,accounting news articles,Ca Firms In Delhi,CA ANNOUNCEMENT

accounting jobs,article trainees,best website creator,empanelment,income tax slab, ITR, TDS Chart,budget of india 2014-15,gst,auditing,Income tax,students zone,cpt,community matrimony for ca,Classified Ads,Community Matrimony For Ca,Students Zone,Coaching Classes,Company Secretary,Cost Accountant,Judiciary.